Wednesday 1 December 2010

Back on track

... last Sunday, November 28th... the Nationals for 10 meter break barrel air rifle were held at Jamor, Oeiras, Portugal, and, despite a modest personal performance ( 324 / 400 ), and finishing at a low position ( 36th out of 43 ) I was far better then on the Regionals ( where I scored a mere 311 ) and I feel more confident with my technique and gear on this discipline where my personal record is only 10 points higher then this score.

... a close up on me and my "Ginb" custom stocked HW 35 4,5mm during the match

I went to the match with a personal goal of exceeding the 320 points mark (corresponding to the mark of 80 points average per each 10 impact series) and the 324 where "just on the mark" - I feel back on track on this shooting discipline.

A detailed photo gallery of the Nationals can be found at: http://www.cptpp.com/gallery/index-20101128-ccart-cn-jamor.html



2010 CCART Nationals Standings


Details on my 324 / 400 score - just one series bellow the >80s mark

... my shooting gear at line # 30 on the Nationals
for break barrel air rifle 10 meter shooting

5 consecutive impacts scoring 47 / 50 on one of my sight-in targets



No comments:

Post a Comment