Saturday 4 December 2010

Personal record at break barrel air rifle match

With 341 / 400 and a 11th place (out of 24 competitors) I just broke my personal record (it was 334) on 10 meter break barrel air rifle shooting on this (very cold - only 6 Celsius!) morning official match at Clube do Arneiro, Cascais, Portugal - December 4th, 2010.

My confidence with my rifle (HW 35 4,5mm with custom Ginb stock) and my shooting stance and attitude builds strongly - and yes, Rui Vilhena's recommendation, upon watching me at the Nationals, to lower the adjustable recoil pad so that my face stance on the stock would be more comfortable and natural worked like a charm! The regularity of the 10 impact series makes me proud - 83, 86, 86 and... 86 !

5th CDA Match - Scores, 4th December 2010

My shooting gear at line # 7
- note the lowered position on the recoil pad

No comments:

Post a Comment