Sunday 5 December 2010

Air Rifle Sunday - HW 35 and Diana 66 Training

Today, December 5th, I took my "recordist" HW 35 (Ginb stocked) and my "vintage collectable" Diana 66 for training at Jamor ISSF 10 meter shooting range. Some videos of the training session bellow (my fellow Club member, F. Lopes Neto, took the Diana 66 for a "trial run" while I video documented it in action).

The HW 35 and my shooting stance (with some great tips from F. Lopes Neto - keep feet closer, keep muscles tighter, lower gravity center on the back) are all on a great moment - a "demo match" during today's training session granted me 339 / 400 points (series of 89, 82, 82, and 86 (/100) - with 84 on the "sight in" series) - just 4 points lower then my new personal record from yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment