Saturday 2 October 2010

Personal record and dual same hole 10 pointers - break barrel air rifle

Just broke my personal record, this morning, at the CDA ("Clube Desportivo do Arneiro") Break Barrel Air Rifle 10 meter match with a score of 334 / 400 - and with a "mouth opening" two targets with "one hole" dual 10 point impacts. The match, the VIII Cascais Cup, is part of the official set of Break Barrel Air Rifle competitions of the Portuguese Shooting Federation (FPT, "Federação Portuguesa de Tiro").


Target #  46819 - "Low" Dual 10 points "same hole"
Target #  46814 - "Mid" Dual 10 points "same hole"

With only 5 shoots (out of a total of 40) to end the match I faced one of those "dramatic yet makes you want to laugh" incident - the front sight kit (sight and tunnel)... just fell on the ground. Furthermore - I had left my tool kit home. With the prompt help of a fellow shooter I quickly re-attached the sights and got back to the match  and, to great surprise, and despite the increased heart beat - those last 5 shoots were the best sequence on the entire match - a 10-10-10-10-9 !


Overall score of 334 / 400

My HW35 4,5mm with custom Ginb stock at line # 7 of CDA 10 meter range



11 positions - CDAs 10 meter air rifle / pistol range. I competed at line # 7

2 at the center - fellow CPTPP shooters - F. Lopes Neto and M. Miranda







No comments:

Post a Comment