Sunday 24 October 2010

11th overall and 2nd by teams on ISSF Air Pistol Regionals

This Saturday afternoon, Oct. 23rd 2010, I scored 521 / 600 on the ISSF Air Pistol (10 meters) Regionals held at Jamor, Oeiras, Portugal.

Competing with my standard kit - Morini 162 EI, 4,5mm H&N pellets and Varga shooting glasses, I reached 11th place overall (HS2 class) and along with my fellow club members M. Miranda and F. Lopes Neto we managed to grab 2nd place by teams.


Shooting my Morini 162 "Electronic" at Lane # 5
Photo by M. Junqueira




512 / 600 - my score
2nd place by teams on the Regionals


Lanes at the 10 meter shooting range


11th place overall on the Regionals (HS2 class)

My shooting setup at lane # 5
- H&N pellets, Morini 162 EI pistol and Varga glasses


... close up on my "sort and carry" box for H&N pellets

... match in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment