Sunday 26 September 2010

310 - 400 on Break Barrel Air Rifle

Just broke my personal record, this morning, at the CDA ("Clube Desportivo do Arneiro") Break Barrel Air Rifle 10 meter match with a score of 310 / 400 (on the previous 2 matches, this year, my scores were 279 and 309). 

2 consecutive impacts (scored 2 x 8) on one of the match practice targets

My score notes on the 40 shoot match ( 4 x 10 shoot series) - overall 310 / 400 points

I competed at 09h00 AM on Line # 2, using a German HW ("Weihrauch") Model 35 4,5mm break barrel (springer) air rifle mounted on a custom made Ginb tropical wood stock with metal engraved buttstock and metal engraved  trigger guard, and, my vanity treat, a silver side plaque, with my name and Ginb "seal" engraved. Pellets used where my all time favourites - the German H&N Finale Match 4,5mm .



My "kit" on the match table - rifle is a 4,5mm HW 35
with a custom made tropical wood Ginb stock

" Pedro Mateus | Hand Crafted by Ginb "
The silver plaque on the stock side

Fellow shooters during the 1 hour, 40 shoot match - targets at 10 meters




No comments:

Post a Comment