Monday 17 January 2011

522 points - 2011 first ISSF air pistol match

Last Sunday, January 16th, 2001 I scored 522 / 600 on the Portuguese Shooting Federation " Opening Tournament ", ISSF Air Pistol 10 meter match. With no separation for 1st and 2nd division, and a National scope, I reached 24th among 41 competitors. Match was held at the Jamor shooting range (Oeiras, Portugal).



You can find multimedia coverage at the following links: photos (+100): http://www.cptpp.com/gallery/2011/index-20110116-torneio-abertura-pac-fpt-jamor.html and video (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMt4H2dzYb8 - in the last chapter of this video report you can watch the automated process of target scoring - using Rika hardware and Soft Shot software.

I was modestly satisfied with my result (on my previous training, about 2 weeks ago, I scored 524 / 600) but with a lot of recurring  "homework" to take care - i.e., on systematic sights concentration, overall environment dissociation, and increased comfort on subconscious "free" shooting. I keep missing the 530 mark and I want to reach it this year really bad !


... line # 14... my "old" Morini and the rest of the "desk kit"

... detail on my Varga frames with Knobloch iris

details on my 522 / 600 score

overall match scores and ranks

No comments:

Post a Comment