Saturday 29 January 2011

521 points at SCP ISSF Air Pistol Tournament

Even facing a broken side frame of my Varga shooting glasses (that caused more mental disturbance then real physical handicap), I managed to score 521 / 600 points at the SCP - "Sporting Clube de Portugal" ISSF 10 meter air pistol match part of the "Rui Ramalho" Tournament, at Alvalade, Lisbon, Portugal - held this Saturday, January 29th, 2011, early morning.

The last series, with 90 / 100, was the true "miracle worker" that helped me to get over the 520 barrier - and to compensate for the mediocre 82 score on the first series (with three hits on the 7 mark... shame). The 4th and 6th series, with 89 and 90, proved that with a better "on sights" stance and a shorter "decision time" the 10s are... "easy" - also after a lot of "denial" I end up giving a 3 up "click" on the vertical sights... and yes (!) the low impacts are gone.

My Morini 162 EI air pistol along with Peltor mufflers and H&N pellets

521 / 600 - score details

My ISSF 10meter air pistol scores from 2007 to Jan 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment