Thursday 4 November 2010

Check and re-check the HW35 sights - all OK !

Last weekend's (poor) performance with my HW35 was demanding my urgent come back to the shooting range. A set of 50 shoots to re-sight and test stance and all related shooting position and technice... "topped" by a  3 x 10 shoot series "match conditions" were enough to show that in fact I needed a sight "touch in" - 5 clicks to push my groups from the right back to the centre of the target. The 3rd and final series on today's training with a score of 91 / 100 were the proof I needed that all is ok with the rifle and the shooting stance. Just a minor sights adjustments and all is normal again.


... today's training scores - back to "decent" !


HW35 user manual section for sight horizontal and vertical adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment