Sunday 18 December 2011

Rowan Engineering Custom Turret for Nikko Diamond 10-50x MK.I

After finding out that the custom scope elevation turret by Rowan Engineerring Ltd (UK) for the Nikko Stirling Diamond 10-50x scope (that I use on my Air-Arms EV2 MK.II Field Target / Benchrest setup), was designed only for the new version (MK. II, 27 mm diameter) of this scope, I was lucky enough to get Rowan's custom shop support, trough Derek Rose, and to get it modified to fit the previous, slightly larger, version (MK. I , 28,5 mm diameter).


The fitting and anodized external finish are absolutely "luxury" grade. Fits like a glove. Thank your Derek Rose for all the support! On the side of the turret - the custom large focus sidewheel (and "matching" pointer) also a custom work by Rowan Engineerring Ltd (UK) .

My draft drawing for dimensions sent to Rowan Eng.
for the MK.I Nikko Diamond  10-50x turret "re-fit work"



No comments:

Post a Comment